Kan. Admin. Regs. § 112-100-6 - Loss of badges

Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021

Each person who loses or destroys any commission-issued badge shall perform the following, no later than 24 hours after the loss or destruction:

(a) Notify the commission licensing office at the gaming facility; and
(b) obtain a replacement badge.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 112-100-6
Authorized by and implementing K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 74-8751 and 74-8772; effective Sept. 26, 2008.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.