Kan. Admin. Regs. § 115-8-12 - Stocking or releasing of wildlife

Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021

Wildlife may be stocked or released on department lands or waters, navigable publicly owned rivers, and federal reservoirs only as authorized by any of the following:

(a) A written agreement issued by the department;
(b) a permit issued by the department;
(c) a department-approved management plan;
(d) regulations; or
(e) posted notice.

This regulation shall be effective on and after January 1, 2012.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 115-8-12
Authorized by and implementing K.S.A. 32-807; effective Dec. 4, 1989; amended July 13, 2001; amended Jan. 1, 2012.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.