Kan. Admin. Regs. § 14-19-36 - Public functions upon licensed premises; when allowed; approval of director
Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
14-19-36. Public functions upon licensed premises; when allowed; approval of director. (a) A club shall not open any part of its licensed premises to the public unless it has first received the written approval of the director. All requests for written approval of the director to open the licensed premises to the public shall be accompanied by a sworn statement containing:
(1) The days of the week and hours of those days for which the application is made;
(2) a description of the exact area of the club to be open to the general public;
(3) the statement that no alcoholic liquor or cereal malt beverage will be sold, dispensed or consumed by anyone in the area described during the time indicated;
(4) the date and time that normal club activities will be resumed in the described areas; and
(5) a description of the type of activity to be conducted and by whom.
(b) Written approval shall not be required for a class A club holding a bona fide bingo license to operate bingo games which are open to the public, pursuant to K.S.A. 79-4703 and amendments thereto. Application for and acceptance of a bingo license by a class A club shall be considered as consent by the class A club licensee to comply with the public functions requirements of this regulation.
(c) The use of the licensed premises by the general public shall not remove the area from the jurisdiction of the director. The licensee may be suspended, revoked or fined for any violations of chapter 41 of the Kansas statutes during any public function held on its licensed premises. (Authorized by and implementing K.S.A. 41-2634 as amended by L. 1987, Ch. 182, Sec. 85; effective, T-88-22, July 1, 1987; effective May 1, 1988; amended July 1, 1991.)