Kan. Admin. Regs. § 14-21-17 - Licensee must pay city or county license tax before making sales

Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021

A licensee shall not operate until the licensee has paid any annual occupation or license tax imposed by the city or county in which the licensed premises are located. A licensee shall not sell 3.2 beer without first having obtained a cereal malt beverage license.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 14-21-17
Authorized by K.S.A. 41-2634 as amended by L. 1987, Ch. 182, Sec. 85; implementing K.S.A. 41-2622 as amended by L. 1987, Ch. 182, Sec. 74; effective, T-88-22, July 1, 1987; effective May 1, 1988.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.