Kan. Admin. Regs. § 14-26-6 - Recordkeeping
Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
14-26-6. Recordkeeping. (a) Each retailer purchasing cereal malt beverage or beer containing not more than six percent alcohol by volume from a licensed distributor shall obtain a numbered invoice or purchase order that contains the following information:
(1) The date of purchase;
(2) the name, address, and license number of the retailer;
(3) the name, address, and license number of the distributor;
(4) the name of the individual making the purchase for the retailer;
(5) the brand, size, and amount of each brand purchased;
(6) the unit cost and total price for each brand and size; and
(7) the subtotal of the cost of the cereal malt beverage or beer containing not more than six percent alcohol by volume purchased and the total cost of the order including delivery charge, if any.
(b) The retailer shall keep a copy of each sales receipt for the sale of cereal malt beverage or beer containing not more than six percent alcohol by volume made to a customer.
(c) The retailer shall keep a copy of each invoice, purchase order, or sales ticket required by this regulation for at least three years from the date on which the cereal malt beverage or beer containing not more than six percent alcohol by volume was sold.
(d) The retailer shall keep a copy of the diagram of the licensed premises, as submitted with the initial application, on the licensed premises and shall make a copy available for inspection upon request.
(e) The records required by this regulation shall be available for inspection by the director, any agent or employee of the director, the secretary, or any law enforcement officer upon request.
(1) Each record required by this regulation shall be maintained on the retailer's licensed premises for at least 90 days after the sale. These records may be maintained in electronic format and shall be capable of being printed immediately upon request.
(2) After 90 days, all records required by this regulation may be stored and maintained off the licensed premises and shall be provided in electronic or paper format within seven business days upon request. (Authorized by and implementing K.S.A. 2017 Supp. 41-212; effective June 7, 2018.)