Kan. Admin. Regs. § 17-17-6 - Maintenance of ledger accounts or registers
Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
17-17-6. Maintenance of ledger accounts or registers. (a) Each bank engaging in financial futures contracts shall maintain general ledger memorandum accounts or commitment registers to adequately identify and control all commitments to make or take delivery of securities.
(b) The bank's registers and supporting journals shall, at a minimum, include the following:
(1) the type, whether the position is long or short, and the amount of each contract;
(2) the maturity date of each contract;
(3) the current market price and cost of each contract;
(4) the amount of money held in margin accounts; and
(5) an identification of the asset or liability being hedged. (Authorized by K.S.A. 9-1713; implementing K.S.A. 1995 Supp. 9-1101; effective, T-85-20, July 2, 1984; effective May 1, 1985; amended Aug. 9, 1996.)