Kan. Admin. Regs. § 22-6-19 - Purchase of display fireworks in another state

Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021

(a) Any person who holds a valid Kansas display operator license pursuant to K.A.R. 22-6-24 may purchase display fireworks from a federally licensed dealer located in a state other than Kansas and may have display fireworks purchased in that state transported to a permitted firework storage site in Kansas.
(b) A person who holds a Kansas display operator license shall not transport display fireworks across a state line in that person's own transport vehicle unless that person also holds a valid permit issued by the bureau of alcohol, tobacco, firearms, and explosives authorizing this activity.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 22-6-19
Authorized by and implementing K.S.A. 2007 Supp. 31-133; effective Dec. 29, 2008.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.