Kan. Admin. Regs. § 28-13-6 - Applications for pond permits

Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021

Applications for permits for surface ponds shall be submitted in duplicate to the chief engineer for the board on forms obtainable from his office.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 28-13-6
Authorized by K.S.A. 65-171d; effective Jan. 1, 1966.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.