Kan. Admin. Regs. § 28-4-1207 - Staff requirements
Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
28-4-1207. Staff requirements. (a) Each individual working or volunteering in a PRTF shall be qualified by temperament, emotional maturity, judgment, and understanding of residents necessary to maintain the health, comfort, safety, and welfare of individuals placed in psychiatric residential treatment facilities.
(b) Each food service staff member shall demonstrate compliance with all of the following requirements through ongoing job performance:
(1) Knowledge of the nutritional needs of residents;
(2) understanding of quantity food preparation and service;
(3) sanitary food handling and storage methods;
(4) willingness to consider individual, cultural, and religious food preferences of the residents; and
(5) willingness to work with the program director in planning learning experiences for residents about nutrition. (Authorized by and implementing K.S.A. 65-508; effective Oct. 9, 2009.)