Kan. Admin. Regs. § 28-4-170 - Definitions

Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021

(a) "Child placing agency" or "agency" means an association, organization, or corporation receiving, caring for, or finding homes for orphans or deprived children who are under 16 years of age.
(b) "Division" means the division of health of the department of health and environment.
(c) "License" means a document issued by the secretary granting authority to an association, organization, or corporation to operate and maintain a child placing agency.
(d) "Secretary" means the secretary of the health and environment.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 28-4-170
Authorized by K.S.A. 65-508; implementing K.S.A. 65-503, 65-508; effective May 1, 1982.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.