Kan. Admin. Regs. § 5-14-6 - Informal settlement

Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021

At any time during the proceedings conducted under K.A.R. 5-14-2, K.A.R. 5-14-3, or K.A.R. 5-14-4, the alleged violator may request a settlement conference. The request shall be in writing and shall be served on the chief engineer on behalf of the alleged violator.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 5-14-6
Authorized by K.S.A. 82a-706a; implementing K.S.A. 1999 Supp. 82a-1901; effective Sept. 22, 2000.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.