Kan. Admin. Regs. § 5-3-1 - Application acceptable for filing
Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
5-3-1. Application acceptable for filing. (a) To be acceptable for filing, an application for an approval of application shall be accompanied by the statutorily required filing fee, except for an application for domestic use, and shall contain all of the following:
(1) The name and mailing address of each applicant;
(2) the signature of each applicant or each authorized representative;
(3) the proposed source of water supply;
(4) the proposed authorized place of use; and
(5) either a description of the location of the proposed point of diversion or a request for a 60-day period of time in which to establish the proposed point of diversion within a specifically described, nominal legal quarter section of land.
(b) When an application is received in the office of the chief engineer and assigned a number, the maximum quantity of water per calendar year and the maximum rate of diversion shall not be increased. (Authorized by K.S.A. 82a-706a; implementing K.S.A. 82a-706a and K.S.A. 82a-709; modified, L. 1978, ch. 460, May 1, 1978; amended May 1, 1980; amended Oct. 24, 2003.)