Kan. Admin. Regs. § 5-3-5g - Designation of a water use correspondent

Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021

If the owner or owners of an approval of application or a water right desire to delegate the authority to receive and submit the annual water use reports as prescribed by K.S.A. 82a-732, and amendments thereto, to another person, an owner of the approval of application or the water right shall sign and submit a form prescribed by the chief engineer designating the person responsible to receive and submit the required annual water use report. However, the water right owner or owners shall remain, in all cases, the person or persons legally responsible for filing the water use reports required by K.S.A. 82a-732, and amendments thereto.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 5-3-5g
Authorized by K.S.A. 82a-706a; implementing K.S.A. 82a-732; effective Sept. 22, 2000.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.