Kan. Admin. Regs. § 5-3-5l - Changes in a water conservation plan

Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021

If a person required to implement a water conservation plan desires to make a material change in the plan, that person shall submit a request to make the change to the chief engineer on a form prescribed by the chief engineer. Any material change in an approved water conservation plan shall require the prior written approval of the chief engineer. Any proposed change in a water conservation plan shall be subject to the same type of review as that required for the original water conservation plan.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 5-3-5l
Authorized by K.S.A. 82a-706a; implementing K.S.A. 82a-733; effective Sept. 22, 2000.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.