Kan. Admin. Regs. § 51-2-5 - Special local administrative law judge fees and expenses
Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
51-2-5. Special local administrative law judge fees and expenses. (a) The fees for the services of each special local administrative law judge shall be as follows:
(1) A fee of $50.00 shall be assessed for each settlement hearing that is heard as part of a regular settlement docket.
(2) A fee of $50.00 shall be assessed for each settlement hearing that is heard at an individual setting.
(3) A fee of $100.00 shall be assessed for each preliminary hearing, including a preliminary award, and for each full hearing.
(4) A fee of $100.00 shall be assessed for each prehearing settlement conference.
(5) A fee of $85.00 per hour shall be assessed for preparing and rendering a final award. The total fee shall not exceed $500.00.
(b) If a special local administrative law judge incurs expenses conducting one or more settlement hearings in a location other than the judge's home community, the expenses shall be assessed, as costs, proportionately among the cases generating the expenses. (Authorized by K.S.A. 2004 Supp. 44-551 and K.S.A. 44-573; implementing K.S.A. 2004 Supp. 44-551; effective, T-84-16, July 26, 1983; amended, T-88-20, July 1, 1987; effective May 1, 1988; amended May 22, 1998; amended Nov. 14, 2005.)