Kan. Admin. Regs. § 60-2-107 - Student policies
Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
60-2-107. Student policies. (a) Each nursing education program shall have clearly defined written policies for the following:
(A) Generic students;
(B) transfer students; and
(2) oral and written English proficiency in reference to K.A.R. 60-3-106;
(5) counseling and guidance;
(6) student role versus employee role;
(7) representation on faculty governance;
(9) refund policies governing all fees and tuition paid by students; and
(10) ethical practices for the performance of activities including recruitment, admission, and advertising.
(b) Each nursing education program shall have a written policy providing information to any student who may be subject to licensure denial under K.S.A. 65-1120, and amendments thereto. The information shall be provided before admission to the nursing education program. (Authorized by and implementing K.S.A. 65-1119; effective April 4, 1997; amended Nov. 7, 2008.)