Kan. Admin. Regs. § 61-6-2 - Barbers who qualify for reciprocity
Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021
Effective July 1, 1980, a reciprocal barber's license shall be issued to licensed registered barbers who meet the following requirements:
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
61-6-2. Barbers who qualify for reciprocity. Effective July 1, 1980, a reciprocal barber's license shall be issued to licensed registered barbers who meet the following requirements: (1) Currently licensed in a state, territory, or country, which has a reciprocal agreement with Kansas.
(2) Actively licensed and practicing barbering for at least twenty-four (24) months. The applicant shall provide the board with a notarized statement from previous and current employers attesting to this.
(3) Submit a letter from the current licensing board verifying that the licensee is in good standing.
(4) Certify in writing that he or she has read, understands, and will abide by the rules, regulations, and statutes of the state of Kansas.
(5) Submit an application subject to approval by the board. The reciprocal fee shall accompany the application.
(6) The reciprocal fee shall be a processing and license fee equal to the examination and barber license fee. (Authorized by K.S.A. 65-1813, 65-1825, 74-1806; effective, E-81-17, June 25, 1980; effective May 1, 1981.)