Kan. Admin. Regs. § 63-1-5 - Requirements for a reciprocal embalmer's license

Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021

Each applicant who is currently licensed in another state and desires reciprocal licensure as an embalmer in Kansas shall obtain all necessary original documents required for licensure under K.S.A. 65-1701b and amendments thereto. These original documents shall be delivered with the application and fee to the board by the 15th of the month before the quarterly meeting of the board at which the application will be considered.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 63-1-5
Authorized by K.S.A. 65-1730; implementing K.S.A. 65-1701b; effective Jan. 1, 1966; amended May 1, 1978; amended May 1, 1982; modified, L. 1983, ch. 351, May 1, 1983; amended May 1, 1987; amended May 1, 1988; amended Jan. 12, 2001.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.