Kan. Admin. Regs. § 66-11-1 - Intern engineer certificate

Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021

An intern engineer certificate shall be issued to each individual who meets the following requirements:

(a) Passes the examination in the fundamentals of engineering as administered by the national council of examiners for engineering and surveying (NCEES);
(b) submits proof of completion of a baccalaureate engineering curriculum or equivalent as described in K.A.R. 66-9-4; and
(c) submits an application, on a form provided by the board, that is approved by the board.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 66-11-1
Authorized by K.S.A. 2012 Supp. 74-7013; implementing K.S.A. 2012 Supp. 74-7021; effective May 1, 1984; amended May 4, 1992; amended Feb. 14, 1994; amended Nov. 6, 2009; amended Dec. 27, 2013.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.