Kan. Admin. Regs. § 66-11-1b - Intern surveyor certificate

Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021

An intern surveyor certificate shall be issued to each individual who meets both of the following requirements:

(a) Passes the examination in the fundamentals of surveying as administered by the national council of examiners for engineering and surveying (NCEES); and
(b) submits proof of completion of the surveying curriculum described in K.A.R. 66-9-5.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 66-11-1b
Authorized by K.S.A. 2013 Supp. 74-7013, as amended by 2014 SB 349, sec. 12; implementing K.S.A. 2013 Supp. 74-7022, as amended by 2014 SB 349, sec. 15; effective Nov. 1, 2002; amended Nov. 6, 2009; amended by Kansas Register Volume 33, No. 37, effective Sept. 26, 2014.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.