Kan. Admin. Regs. § 82-3-1202 - Signatory; signature for reports
Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
82-3-1202. Signatory; signature for reports. (a) Each operator shall designate one signatory to sign and verify any permit application, amendment application, and facility permit transfer, who shall be one of the following:
(1) If the applicant is a sole proprietor, the signatory shall be that person.
(2) If the applicant is a partnership, association, or similar entity, the signatory shall be a partner or member.
(3) If the applicant is a corporation, limited liability company, or similar entity, the signatory shall be a principal officer.
(b) The signatory specified in subsection (a) shall submit a signature statement to the director on a form provided by the conservation division.
(c) Each operator shall ensure that each submitted report that is not required to be signed by a licensed professional geologist, licensed professional engineer, or licensed professional land surveyor is signed by one of the following:
(1) A plant or operations manager;
(2) a superintendent;
(3) a cavern or reservoir storage specialist; or
(4) a person holding a position with responsibility at least equivalent to those positions specified in paragraphs (c)(1) through (3). (Authorized by and implementing K.S.A. 2011 Supp. 66-1274; effective Dec. 21, 2012.)