Kan. Admin. Regs. § 82-3-138 - New pool application
Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
82-3-138. New pool application. (a) Application requirements. Each application for a new pool certificate shall be submitted to the conservation division on the form provided by the conservation division and shall be accompanied by the following:
(1) The affidavit of completion;
(2) a copy of the results of a state-supervised production test, showing volumes of oil, gas, and water;
(3) a certificate of mailing verifying that notice of the application was provided as required in K.A.R. 82-3-135a(b);
(4) the exhibits and evidence needed to substantiate the applicant's claim of a new pool; and
(5) any other relevant information required by the conservation division.
(b) New pool certificate. Each newly discovered pool shall be recognized only upon issuance of a certificate by the conservation division, signifying that the application has been approved. (Authorized by K.S.A. 55-152; implementing K.S.A. 55-603; effective May 1, 1985; amended May 1, 1987; amended May 1, 1988; amended April 23, 1990; amended June 6, 1994; amended Jan. 14, 2005; amended Oct. 24, 2008.)