Kan. Admin. Regs. § 82-3-409 - Record retention; annual report; penalty
Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021
The report shall be submitted on or before March 1 of the following year.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
82-3-409. Record retention; annual report; penalty. (a) Each operator of an injection well shall perform the following:
(1) Keep current, accurate records of the amount and kind of fluid injected into the injection well; and
(2) preserve the records required in paragraph (a)(1) above for five years.
(b) Each operator of an injection well shall submit a report to the conservation division, on a form required by the commission, showing for the previous calendar year the following information:
(1) The monthly average wellhead pressure;
(2) the maximum wellhead pressure;
(3) the amount and kind of fluid injected into each well; and
(4) any other performance information that may be required by the conservation division. The report shall be submitted on or before March 1 of the following year.
(c) The failure to file or timely file an annual injection report shall be punishable by a $100 penalty. (Authorized by and implementing K.S.A. 55-152, K.S.A. 2000 Supp. 55-164, as amended by L. 2001, ch. 5, sec. 191; effective, T-83-44, Dec. 8, 1982; effective May 1, 1983; amended May 1, 1984; amended May 8, 1989; amended April 5, 2002.)