Kan. Admin. Regs. § 91-37-3 - Parent education program plan
Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
91-37-3. Parent education program plan. (a) Each board applying for a parent education program grant shall submit a parent education program plan to the state board with the application required by K.A.R. 91-37-2. The plan shall include the following information:
(1) An abstract;
(2) a general description of the program;
(3) proposed program outcomes;
(4) proposed program activities;
(5) a method for evaluation of the program; and
(6) a budget.
(b) The abstract shall provide the following information:
(1) The name and the number of the applying district or interlocal agency; and
(2) the name, address, and phone number of the contact person for the program.
(c) The general description shall include the following information:
(1) The specific needs that have been identified and an indication of how the proposed plan addresses those needs;
(2) an overview of the proposed program;
(3) specific plans for recruiting parents to the program; and
(4) the manner in which the proposed program coordinates with existing programs in the district or districts.
(d) The program outcomes shall indicate the general outcome that is expected to be accomplished by implementation of the proposed plan during the first year. Also, specific measurable outcomes, written in product-oriented terms, shall be stated for the program after three to five years of operation.
(e) Program activities shall be stated in brief, descriptive terms. Each activity that is to be conducted to implement the plan shall be described.
(f) The evaluation section shall indicate the process by which implementation will be documented and the method by which achievement of program outcomes will be assessed.
(g) The budget section shall indicate, in detail, how state and local funds are to be spent. (Authorized by K.S.A. 72-3605; implementing K.S.A. 72-3604; effective Aug. 5, 1991; amended May 25, 2001.)