Kan. Admin. Regs. § 91-37-4 - Parent education program reports
Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
91-37-4. Parent education program reports. (a) Each board that is awarded a parent education program grant shall submit a statistical and financial mid-year report to the state board that shall include information from July 1 through December 1. Each such report shall include the following information:
(1) The date services began;
(2) the number of families and children participating;
(3) a description of progress made toward accomplishing intended outcomes;
(4) an indication of any problems with the program; and
(5) an itemized statement of expenditures of state and local funds.
(b) Mid-year reports shall be submitted to the state board by the date specified on the mid-year report form.
(c) Each board that is awarded a parent education program grant shall submit a statistical and financial end-of-the-year report that shall include information from the preceding July 1 to the state board. This report shall contain the following information:
(1) The information required for the mid-year report;
(2) an evaluation of the program's effectiveness as indicated by a parent satisfaction survey;
(3) the results of the evaluation of the program; and
(4) an itemized statement of expenditures of state and local funds.
(d) End-of-the-year reports shall be submitted to the state board by the date specified on the end-of-the-year report form.
(e) Each board awarded a parent education program grant shall submit any other reports that are requested by the state board. (Authorized by K.S.A. 72-3605; implementing K.S.A. 72-3604; effective Aug. 5, 1991; amended May 25, 2001.)