Kan. Admin. Regs. § 92-15-3 - Change of name, address, or ownership

Current through Register Vol. 40, No. 39, September 30, 2021

Each nonresident contractor shall perform each contract under the same name used to register the contract for purposes of K.S.A. 79-1008 et seq. and amendments thereto, unless the contractor secures and provides the department with a rider to the bond that shows the change of the business name. A rider shall not be used and shall not be accepted by the department if a business changes from operating as one kind of legal entity to another, including from a sole proprietorship to a corporation. Each nonresident contractor shall immediately report any change of name, address, or ownership to the secretary of revenue.


Kan. Admin. Regs. § 92-15-3
Authorized by K.S.A. 79-1014; implementing K.S.A. 79-1010; effective Jan. 1, 1968; amended March 29, 2002.

The following state regulations pages link to this page.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.