Article 23 - STATE VANPOOL PROGRAM
- § 1-23-1 - Use of state-owned vans in the vanpool program; applicability; definitions
- § 1-23-2 - Program administration
- § 1-23-3 - Passenger requirements
- § 1-23-4 - Primary driver requirements
- § 1-23-5 - Alternate driver requirements
- § 1-23-6 - Supplies, service, maintenance, repair and expenses of operation of state-owned vans
- § 1-23-7 - Major and emergency repairs or purchases
- § 1-23-8 - Accident reporting requirements
- § 1-23-9 - Signs, decals and bumper stickers prohibited
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.