Article 3 - OFFICER CERTIFICATION STANDARDS
- § 106-3-1 - Provisional certificate conditioned on attendance at next available basic training course
- § 106-3-2 - Provisional certification; working as officer during basic training course
- § 106-3-3 - Standards for approval of psychological testing
- § 106-3-4 - Verification of high school equivalence
- § 106-3-5 - Determination of work hours for part-time certification
- § 106-3-6 - Oath required for certification
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.