Article 20 - MISCELLANEOUS REGULATIONS
- § 115-20-1 - Crows; legal equipment, taking methods, and possession
- § 115-20-2 - Certain wildlife; legal equipment, taking methods, possession, and license requirement
- § 115-20-3 - Exotic wildlife; possession, sale and requirements
- § 115-20-4 - Possession of certain wildlife
- § 115-20-5 - Dangerous regulated animals; primary caging requirements
- § 115-20-6 - Dangerous regulated animals; registered designated handler
- § 115-20-7 - Migratory doves; legal equipment, taking methods, and possession
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.