Article 5 - COMPLAINTS
- § 19-5-1 - Filing of complaint
- § 19-5-2 - Form and content of complaint
- § 19-5-3 - Amendment and withdrawal
- § 19-5-4 - Service of complaint
- § 19-5-5 - Respondent's review of evidence
- § 19-5-6 - Sufficiency of complaint
- § 19-5-7 - Probable cause
- § 19-5-8 - Preservation of records
- § 19-5-9 - Dismissal before hearing
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.