Article 80 - GUIDELINES ON AGE DISCRIMINATION IN EMPLOYMENT
- § 21-80-1 - Unlawful employment practices based on age
- § 21-80-2 - Job opportunities advertising
- § 21-80-3 - Age information on job applications and other preemployment inquiries
- § 21-80-4 - Bona fide occupational qualifications
- § 21-80-5 - Differentiations based on necessary factors other than age
- § 21-80-6 - Bona fide seniority systems
- § 21-80-7 - Prohibition of involuntary retirement
- § 21-80-8 - Exemption for employees serving under a contract of unlimited tenure
- § 21-80-9 - Exemption for bona fide executive or high policy making employees
- § 21-80-10 - Firefighters and law enforcement officers
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.