Article 6 - COLLECTIVE BARGAINING UNIT; SELECTION
- § 49-6-1 - Collective bargaining units in existence
- § 49-6-2 - Petition for collective bargaining unit
- § 49-6-3 - Referendum for decertification election
- § 49-6-4 - Type of election determined by commissioner
- § 49-6-5 - Commissioner to certify election results; bar to subsequent election
- § 49-6-6 - Majority of votes necessary; runoff election at discretion of commissioner
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.