Article 7 - CREMATORIES
- § 63-7-1 - Definitions
- § 63-7-2 - Crematory operator in charge; crematory operator; recordkeeping
- § 63-7-3 - Crematory license; biennial renewals
- § 63-7-4 - Responsibility of a crematory operator in charge
- § 63-7-5 - Requirements for crematories
- § 63-7-6 - Licensure applications for crematories
- § 63-7-7 - Inspection of crematories
- § 63-7-8 - Inspection generated by a complaint
- § 63-7-9 - Crematory operator's license; application requirements
- § 63-7-10 - Crematory operator's initial license; biennial renewal
- § 63-7-11 - Continuing education
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.