Article 14 - WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTORS
- § 68-14-1 - [Revoked]
- § 68-14-2 - Definitions
- § 68-14-3 - [Revoked]
- § 68-14-4 - Minimum required information for registration
- § 68-14-5 - Personnel
- § 68-14-6 - Violations and penalties
- § 68-14-7 - Wholesale distributors; minimum requirements for the storage and handling of prescription-only drugs and devices and for the establishment and maintenance of prescription-only drug and device distribution records
- § 68-14-7a - Third-party logistics providers; minimum requirements for operation and maintenance of records
- § 68-14-7b - Outsourcing facilities; minimum requirements for operation and maintenance of records
- § 68-14-8 - Wholesale distributors transaction
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.