Article 1 - DEFINITIONS
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
- 70-1-1 - Continuing education
- 70-1-2 - Attendance at meetings
- 70-1-3 - Revoked
- 70-1-4 - "Mobile veterinary clinic" means a vehicular veterinary premises capable of moving from one location to another
- 70-1-5 - "Dental operation" means the following
- 70-1-6 - "Anesthetized" means in a condition of general anesthesia, caused by the administration of a drug or combination of drugs in sufficient quantity to produce a state of unconsciousness or dissociation and blocked response to a given pain or alarming stimulus
- 70-1-7 - "Companion animal"; definition