Article 6 - HOG CHOLERA
- § 9-6-1 - Reportable disease
- § 9-6-2 - Quarantine requirements
- § 9-6-3 - Supervision of quarantined herds
- § 9-6-4 - Disinfection of premises
- § 9-6-5 - Revoked
- § 9-6-6 - Movement to slaughter
- § 9-6-7 - Hog cholera modified live virus
- § 9-6-8 - Inactivated hog cholera vaccines
- § 9-6-9 - Vaccination with serum alone
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.