Sec. 902 KAR 11:010 - Application for licensure; fee
§ 902 KAR 11:010. Application for licensure; fee
RELATES TO: KRS Chapter 333
NECESSITY, FUNCTION, AND CONFORMITY: KRS Chapter 333 authorizes the Cabinet for Human Resources to license and regulate medical laboratories in Kentucky including applications for licenses and the setting of reasonable license fees. This administrative regulation establishes application procedures for licensure and establishes reasonable licensure fees.
Section 1. Licenses.
(1) Except as otherwise provided by KRS 333.040 no person shall operate any medical laboratory in this Commonwealth without first obtaining the appropriate license.
(2) Applications for licensure shall be filed with the Cabinet for Human Resources, Office of Inspector General, Division for Licensing and Regulation, Frankfort, Kentucky 40621, and shall be accompanied by a fee of $155.
(3) Applicants for licenses shall, as a condition to licensure, be in compliance with 902 KAR Chapter 11.
(4) Licenses shall expire on December 31 following the date of issuance.
(5) Licenses may be renewed upon payment of eighty (80) dollars.(3 Ky.R. 197; Am. 747; eff. 5-4-77; 9 Ky.R. 498; eff. 11-3-82; 14 Ky.R. 2073; eff. 8-3-88; 17 Ky.R. 129; eff. 9-13-90; 20 Ky.R. 2179; eff. 3-14-94.)
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: KRS 194A.050, 333.070
The following state regulations pages link to this page.