Chapter 11 - Control of Emissions of Smoke
- § III-1101 - Control of Air Pollution from Smoke
- § III-1103 - Impairment of Visibility on Public Roads Prohibited
- § III-1105 - Smoke from Flaring Shall not Exceed 20 Percent Opacity
- § III-1106 - Test Methods and Procedures
- § III-1107 - Exemptions
- § III-1109 - Control of Air Pollution from Outdoor Burning
- § III-1111 - Exclusion
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.