Chapter 28 - Lead-Based Paint Activities-Recognition, Accreditation, Licensure, and Standards for Conducting Lead-Based Paint Activities
- § III-2801 - Scope and Applicability
- § III-2803 - Definitions
- § III-2805 - Recognition and Standards for Training Providers
- § III-2807 - Accreditation of Individuals
- § III-2809 - Licensure of Lead Contractors
- § III-2811 - Work Practice Standards for Conducting LeadBased Paint Activities for Target Housing and Child-Occupied Facilities
- § III-2813 - Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements for Lead-Based Paint Activities
- § III-2815 - Data Collection
- § III-2817 - Enforcement [Formerly Section 2815]
- § III-2819 - Reciprocity [Formerly Section 2817]
- § III-2821 - Fees [Formerly Section 2819]
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.