Part VI - Inactive and Abandoned Hazardous Waste and Hazardous Substances Site Remediation
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions and Definitions (§ VI-101 to VI-117)
- Chapter 2 - Site Discovery and Evaluation (§ VI-201 to VI-205)
- Chapter 3 - Administrative Processes (§ VI-301 to VI-305)
- Chapter 4 - PRP Search, Notification, and Demand for Remediation (§ VI-401 to VI-405)
- Chapter 5 - Site Remediation (§ VI-501 to VI-523)
- Chapter 6 - Cost Recovery (§ VI-601 to VI-607)
- Chapter 7 - Settlement and Negotiations (§ VI-701 to VI-713)
- Chapter 8 - Public Information and Participation (§ VI-801 to VI-803)
- Chapter 9 - Voluntary Remediation (§ VI-901 to VI-919)
- Chapter 11 - Brownfields Cleanup Revolving Loan Fund Program (§ VI-1101 to VI-1119)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.