Chapter 2 - Registration of Radiation Machines and Facilities
- § XV-201 - Purpose and Scope
- § XV-202 - Definition
- § XV-203 - Exemptions
- § XV-204 - Application for Registration of Radiation Machines and Facilities
- § XV-205 - Application for Registration of Servicing and Services
- § XV-206 - Issuance of Registration Certificate
- § XV-207 - Expiration of Registration Certificate
- § XV-208 - Renewal of Registration Certificate
- § XV-209 - Report of Changes
- § XV-210 - Approval Not Implied
- § XV-211 - Assembler and/or Transferor Obligation
- § XV-212 - Reciprocal Recognition of Out-of-State Radiation Machines
- § XV-213 - Modification, Revocation, and Termination of Registration Certificate
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.