Chapter 4 - Standards for Protection against Radiation
- Subchapter A - General Provisions (§ XV-401 to XV-404)
- Subchapter B - Radiation Protection Programs (§ XV-406 to XV-426)
- Subchapter C - Surveys and Monitoring (§ XV-430 to XV-432)
- Subchapter D - Control of Exposure from External Sources in Restricted Areas (§ XV-436 to XV-438)
- Subchapter E - Respiratory Protection and Controls to Restrict Internal Exposure in Restricted Areas (§ XV-440 to XV-443)
- Subchapter F - Storage and Control of Licensed or Registered Sources of Radiation (§ XV-445)
- Subchapter G - Precautionary Procedures (§ XV-450 to XV-455)
- Subchapter H - Waste Disposal (§ XV-460 to XV-466)
- Subchapter I - Records (§ XV-470 to XV-480)
- Subchapter J - Reports (§ XV-485 to XV-493)
- Subchapter K - Additional Requirements (§ XV-496)
- Subchapter Z - Appendices (§ XV-499)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.