Chapter 6 - X-Rays in the Healing Arts
- § XV-601 - Scope
- § XV-602 - Definitions
- § XV-603 - General and Administrative Requirements
- § XV-604 - General Requirements for All Diagnostic X-Ray Systems
- § XV-605 - Fluoroscopic X-Ray Systems
- § XV-606 - Radiographic Systems Other Than Fluoroscopic, Dental Intraoral, or Computed Tomography X-Ray Systems
- § XV-607 - Intraoral Dental Radiographic Systems
- § XV-608 - Therapeutic X-Ray Systems of Less Than 1 MeV
- § XV-609 - X-Ray and Electron Therapy Systems with Energies of 1 MeV and Above
- § XV-610 - Computed Tomography X-Ray Systems
- § XV-613 - Notifications, Reports, and Records of Medical Events
- § XV-615 - Report and Notification of a Dose to an Embryo/Fetus
- § XV-699 - Appendices A, B, and C
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.