Chapter 140 - ADVERTISEMENT OF HEALTH INSURANCE
- § 031-140-1 - Definitions
- § 031-140-2 - Advertisements in general
- § 031-140-3 - Advertisements of benefits payable, losses covered or premiums payable
- § 031-140-4 - Waiting, elimination, probationary or similar periods
- § 031-140-5 - Pre-existing conditions
- § 031-140-6 - Renewability, cancellability and termination
- § 031-140-7 - Method of disclosure of required information
- § 031-140-8 - Testimonials and statistics
- § 031-140-9 - Service facilities
- § 031-140-10 - Statements about an insurer
- § 031-140-11 - Maintenance of records
Current through 2021-51, December 22, 2021
SUMMARY: This regulation defines terms used in Health Insurance and the advertising of it, limits certain methods of advertising Health Insurance, and prescribes certain methods of advertising Health Insurance.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.