Chapter 160 - ELIGIBLE SURPLUS LINES INSURERS SUMMARY REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBILITY STATUS TO TRANSACT "EXPORT LINES" OF INSURANCE REGARDING RISKS RESIDENT, LOCATED OR TO BE PERFORMED IN MAINE
- § 031-160-1 - AUTHORITY
- § 031-160-2 - Provisions of regulation
- § 031-160-3 - General requirements
- § 031-160-4 - Specific filings
- § 031-160-5 - Financial requirements and claim settlements
- § 031-160-6 - The Superintendent shall, upon receipt and analysis of filings, review and amend the existing tentative list of eligible insurers and shall, as soon as practicable, issue a new list of eligible companies to which surplus lines brokers shall submit their placements of such coverages Surplus Lines Eligibility - State of Maine
Current through 2021-51, December 22, 2021
This regulation sets standards and procedures for insurers to become eligible to write surplus lines insurance in Maine.
AMENDED: April 29, 1980
EFFECTIVE DATE (ELECTRONIC CONVERSION): January 14, 1997
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.