Chapter 391 - Motor Vehicle Insurance Identification Cards
- § 031-391-1 - DEFINITIONS
- § 031-391-2 - PURPOSE
- § 031-391-3 - INSURANCE IDENTIFICATION CARD STANDARDS
- § 031-391-4 - ELECTRONIC INSURANCE IDENTIFICATION CARDS
- § 031-391-5 - PAPER INSURANCE IDENTIFICATION CARDS
- § 031-391-6 - SEVERABILITY
- § 031-391-7 - EFFECTIVE DATE
Current through 2021-51, December 22, 2021
SUMMARY: This chapter defines the standards for motor vehicle insurance identification cards used as evidence of liability insurance or financial responsibility.
June 21, 2014 - filing 2013-116
June 23, 2014 - Section 5(A) 1st sentence dimensions corrected
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: 34-A M.R.S. §§212, 2412(7)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.