Chapter 40 - QUALIFICATION FOR LICENSURE AS LAND SURVEYOR-IN-TRAINING
- § 360-40-1 - OVERVIEW OF PATHS TO LICENSURE
- § 360-40-2 - CORE CURRICULUM
- § 360-40-3 - REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- § 360-40-4 - EXAMINATION
- § 360-40-5 - SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FOR LICENSURE
- § 360-40-6 - PRELIMINARY REVIEW OF APPLICATION (REPEALED)
- § 360-40-7 - NOTICE TO APPLICANTS OF LICENSURE DECISION (REPEALED)
Current through 2022-14, April 6, 2022
SUMMARY: This Chapter sets forth the qualifications and application process that govern applicants for licensure as a land surveyor-in-training. The conditions for licensure by comity of a land surveyor-in-training are set forth in Chapter 60.
April 1, 2001 (Chapters 1-6 repealed)
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: 32 M.R.S. §18212
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.