477 - BOARD OF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY PRACTICE
- Chapter 1 - General Information (repealed)
- Chapter 2 - ADVISORY RULINGS, version 22 (§ 477-2-1 to 477-2-2)
- Chapter 3 - Rules for the Licensure of Occupational Therapy Practice (repealed)
- Chapter 3-A - LICENSURE AS A TEMPORARY LICENSEE, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST OR OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT, version 3 (§ 477-3-A-1 to 477-3-A-2)
- Chapter 4 - Fees (repealed)
- Chapter 5 - ROLE OF THE OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT; SUPERVISION OF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANTS AND TEMPORARY LICENSEES, version 17 (§ 477-5-1 to 477-5-2)
- Chapter 6 - Renewal Requirements and Continuing Education (repealed)
- Chapter 6-A - LICENSE RENEWAL; REINSTATEMENT, version 3 (§ 477-6-A-1 to 477-6-A-4)
- Chapter 7 - CODE OF ETHICS AND ETHICS STANDARDS, version 15 (§ 477-7-1 to 477-7-2)
- Chapter 8 - Enforcement and Disciplinary Procedures (repealed)
- Chapter 9 - PROFESSIONAL MISCONDUCT, version 10 (§ 477-9-1)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.