Chapter 103 - CATEGORIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF LICENSURE
- § 658-103-1 - APPRENTICE OIL Burner AND/OR SOLID FUEL TECHNICIAN
- § 658-103-2 - JOURNEYMAN OIL BURNER TECHNICIAN
- § 658-103-3 - MASTER OIL BURNER AND/or SOLID FUEL TECHNICIAN
- § 658-103-4 - LIMITED TANK INSTALLER
- § 658-103-5 - LIMITED ENERGY AUDITOR TECHNICIAN
Summary: This Chapter describes the duties and responsibilities for licensure as an Apprentice, Journeyman and Master Oil Burner and/or Solid Fuel Technician or as a Limited Tank Installer.
December 20, 2011 - filing 2011-438
STATUTORY AUTHORITY: 32 MRSA. § 18123(2); PL 2009, c. 344, sec. D-15(2)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.