Chapter 104 - QUALIFICATIONS FOR LICENSURE
- § 658-104-1 - APPRENTICE OIL burner TECHNICIAN
- § 658-104-2 - APPRENTICE SOLID FUEL TECHNICIAN
- § 658-104-3 - JOURNEYMAN OIl TECHNICIAN
- § 658-104-4 - Master oil burner TECHNICIAN
- § 658-104-5 - MASTER SOLID FUEL TECHNICIAN
- § 658-104-6 - LIMITED TANK INSTALLER
- § 658-104-7 - LIMITED ENERGY AUDITOR TECHNICIAN
- § 658-104-8 - criteria for examination AND LICENSURE FOR MULTIPLE AUTHORITIES
- § 658-104-9 - Application for Examination
- § 658-104-10 - Examination(s)
- § 658-104-11 - Renewal of license
- § 658-104-12 - Reinstatement of license
Current through 2021-51, December 22, 2021
Summary: This Chapter sets forth the qualifications for licensure as an apprentice, journeyman and master oil burner and/or solid fuel technician or as a limited tank installer and describes the application and examination process.
December 20, 2011 - filing 2011-439
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.